Friday, October 23, 2009

We FOUND Nemo!!!



I took the kids to Disney on Ice "Finding Nemo" Wednesday nite with my cousin Amy and her little boy Andrew who is about two months younger than Chandler. They absolutely loved it! Maddie had to have a Nemo cup full of slush and Chandler picked out the Shark and poor Andrew dumped a whole cup of slush in his lap during the show! We all left wearing tyedyed clothing, Thanks to Nemo and the Shark but it's a cute little souvenir. I didn't get any good pictures of the show or the kids... but thought it would be funny to show the attempts I made! Thursday morning when I dropped the kids off at daycare, Chandler ran to his Pre-K teacher and said, "We Found Nemo!!!!"



























































3 comments:

  1. Your kids are the most adorable things.. That show looks great. We've always loved NEmo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella's not a huge Nemo fan, but she loved the show! All the Disney shows are so good. And, no offense, but your pictures might be worse than mine! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I know! I could not get my camera set right to where they would show up good... and I couldn't see to change the set up either! just my luck.. they really enjoyed it though!

    ReplyDelete